Summary of Position:
The Bill of Materials Administrator provides support to the Process Flow and Quantity Surveying teams. It is a vital role to enable process to flow effectively and allow us to deliver our homes on time to our clients.
- Provide Admin support to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and their team, including but not limited to:
- Maintenance and setting up all New Parts on our MRP system (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Converting all Bills of Materials into our MRP system into Production Orders
- Error messaging reporting and escalation of issues, within the team
- Other ad hoc administration tasks as required.
Qualifications & Training:
- Proficient MS office skills
- IT hardware literate
- Full training and support will be given
- Experience of ERP systems would be advantageous
- Construction material and industry knowledge would be very beneficial
Qualities & Attitude:
Confident, approachable, listening, respectful, enthusiastic.
Tenacious with an eye for detail and ability to learn new systems quickly
Flexible and understanding the need to adapt to different demands as our new business grows.
Well organised and ability to multi-task several different tasks on a daily basis.