Successful candidates will raise works orders with our network of contractors to attend to any issues that arise. It is imperative that you keep accurate data for this so that we can capture information to ensure our sub contract teams are meeting KPIs.
Candidates should possess a friendly demeanour, an energetic and motivated work ethic, and the ability to work well within a team environment.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Field incoming calls, chats and emails in a timely manner
- Provide accurate information and solutions to customer queries
- Collaborate with immediate team, as well as other teams and departments within our company, to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that any defect works are logged correctly and works ticket is raised and sent to sub-contractor.
- Maintaining our defect management system and ensuring all tickets are updated at all times
- Maintaining paperwork and spreadsheets accurately.
- Collating and preparing handover documentation.
- Follow company communication policies, procedures, and guidelines at all times
- Additional Ad Hoc Administration Support to the wider team including purchase order management, supplier liaison and general administration duties
- Provide support to the Head of Customer Care for monthly reporting purposes
- Maintain reporting of SLA to the Head of Customer Care to enhance continuous improvement within the department
In addition, the following personal attributes are also required:
Qualifications & Training:
- Educated to a good standard, including a GCSE pass in Maths & English
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer Service experience is a must
- Experience of House Building would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
Qualities & Attitude:
- Must be computer literate and be able to use excel, power point, word.
- Friendly, compassionate personality
- Ability to organise and Multi task
- Time management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with many different types of people, both externally with customers, and internally with company team members and departments
- Fantastic phone skills plus active listening skills.