The role will support the business through administrative support and effective document control services. This includes issuing documents and drawings within a manufacturing environment, managing document control, planning document requirements, and dealing with information requests.
The successful candidate will be experienced in working within an administrative role, with an emphasis on document control. Experience with digital document management systems an advantage.
Summary of Position:
· Review and distribute documents/drawings in line with agreed departmental procedures
· Maintain accurate computer-based records, logging distributed documents
· Maintain drawing distribution folders, ensuring accurate information issued as required
· Performing archiving activities and controlling document reconciliation
· Highlighting documentation issues to the document controller
· Administer requests for information
· Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time
· Remain up to date with all company policies and procedures, industry legislation and relevant document management standards
Experience & Qualities:
· Recent office administration experience, ideally within manufacturing/construction
· Positive, self-motivated, and able to work effectively without close supervision.
· Strong attention to detail and Excellent time management
· Exceptional Communication Skills with the ability to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships
· Prioritization and organisation skills
· Good knowledge of operating IT systems i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook and SharePoint
- Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping discounts
- Health insurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Free Parking
ilke Homes Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all applicants and work seekers and shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with the policy.Interested?