Working for an innovative and dynamic, recently established, well capitalised innovative business, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team.
As a growing business the HRBP function manages all aspects of people management, from ER through to recruitment, development and cultural change. The HR Business Partner will therefore provide HR support on all aspects of HR to the business. The HR Business Partner will establish and maintain influentia
- Support in the design and delivery of the company HR strategy, supporting managers to drive and end to end process.
- Supporting the creation and management of the company’s talent management plan in collaboration with the Head of People Management and wider HRBP Team.
- Management and development of the company probation and performance management systems.
- Support in the evolution of the HR services, leading projects on occasion.
- Take responsibility for all core ER processes within their area, supporting and coaching managers at every level in core procedures including disciplinary, grievance and absence.
- Act as the main point of contact for all new managers joining the business to ensure they understand the core HR processes and procedures.
- Work with the managers across the business to manage performance concerns, development opportunities and recruitment needs.
- Support in the production and analysis of MI for the company leadership team.
- Partner the leadership team to drive employee engagement and well-being through initiative schemes, Occupational Health and health and benefit programmes.
Qualifications & Training:
- CIPD Qualified
- At least 5 years HR Generalist experience with previous experience at HRBP level
- Ideally experience in a manufacturing, construction or engineering environment
- Significant experience as a HR Advisor or Business Partner in a generalist role
- Experience of leading and coaching managers in change management processes
- Experience of recruiting at all levels of an organisation
- Strong ER knowledge and skills
- Line Management experience is advantageous
Qualities & Attitude:
- Adaptability and flexibility, willing to roll sleeves up and get things done
- Results focused
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving business
- Strong communicator
- Positive can-do attitude
- Keen eye for details
- Ability to manage own projects as well as working collaboratively with others
- Excellent IT skills