Working for an innovative and dynamic, recently established, well capitalised business, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Installer to join our team. Working as member of the Modular Installation team you will be flexible, be willing to travel and work away from home and be committed to providing a high standard of Service.
Competitive salary with great development and progression opportunities
Rate of pay will be dependent on experience.
High quality accommodation, with no room sharing and generous food allowance.
- Installing modular buildings includes:
- Basic manual skills to preparing the site and modules ready for lifting.
- Basic manual skills to stitch together the modules once landed, ready for trades.
- Work in a safe manner within the boundaries of the Company Health & Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
- Minimum of 1-year site experience
- Holds a current full driving licence.
- Current CSCS / CPCS card.
- Experience working within the modular building industry.
- Slinger / Signaller A40
- Construction trade background
- IPAF 3a / 3b
- SSSTS or SMSTS
Qualities & Attitude:
- Positive, punctual and hard working.
- Strong work ethic for doing things the right way.
- Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Shopping discounts
- Health insurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Death in service
ilke Homes Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all applicants and work seekers and shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
ilke Homes Ltd shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate is submitted for a vacancy , or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement. ilke Homes Ltd will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.Interested?