Ilke Homes Customer Care team will attend to any issues that arise post-handover in a quick, professional and effective manner, this will involve working on your own and managing your time. You will also be working closely with clients, sub-contractors and home occupiers. Please note you will be required to work away from home when the need arises.
- Attending to any reported issues and rectify using your wide base of skills.
- General roofing works including fitting fascia & soffits and rainwater goods.
- Preparation and decoration of surfaces both internally and externally.
- Basic joinery including but not limited to, doors, windows, floors, partitions & staircases.
- Basic plumbing including foul & waste drainage connections, push fit domestic water & heating pipework connections, sanitary ware assemblies etc.
- Work in a safe manner within the boundaries of the Company Health & Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
- General Fault-finding skills
- Preferably qualified to a City & Guilds qualification, industry experienced or equivalent in joinery
- Holds a current full driving licence.
- Current CSCS / CPCS card.
- Desirable but not essential to hold a current SSSTS / SMSTS qualification.
- Desirable but not essential to hold a current First Aid qualification.
- Holds valid DBS check or is happy to have one done.
- Desirable but not essential to hold a current MEWPS qualification.
- Desirable but not essential to hold a current PASMA qualification.
- Smart appearance and personable attitude
- Tradesman background as a joiner, electrician, plumber, bricklayer etc.
- Experience working within the modular building industry.
- Experience working within the house building industry.
- Will have proven experience and ability to work effectively with both internal departments and external client’s.
Positive, self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision.
Excellent communications skills.
Strong work ethic for doing things the right way.