Are you a rising star in the world of project management? Are you ready to move into a more senior position, where you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents? Are you delivery focussed and passionate about the fundamentals of project management? If so, we want to hear from you.
Ilke Homes is growing its project management capability through the formation of its new Project Management Office (PMO). The PMO will only deliver major projects. By joining us as a Senior Project Coordinator, you will place yourself in pole position for delivering high-value, high-stakes projects to help take our business into the future.
Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Senior Project Coordinator will initially be assigned to ilke ZERO. This project is aimed at building all of our modular homes as zero carbon, zero bills, zero (benchmarked) cost. You will be trusted to take the lead on project tasks, leverage relationships with key stakeholders across the business to progress delivery, actively participate in scheme design, maintain project controls, and provide support to the wider PMO team as required. Once ilke ZERO is signed off as a success, you will be allocated to another major project. Our approach means that you’ll always be busy, always be developing, and always be at the forefront of our pioneering approach to scaling our business.
The Senior Project Coordinator should be an experienced project professional, ready to take the next step in their project management career.
- APM PMQ qualification (or equivalent PM certification) and / or demonstrable experience of operating in a complex project environment.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the project lifecycle and have experience of using project management tools and techniques in the workplace.
- Must be able to showcase real-world examples of delivered outcomes that benefitted the project.
- Ability to carry complicated workloads with minimal supervision.
- Experience of leading project workstreams and managing cross-cutting themes and priorities.
- Experience of reporting progress to Project Managers / Project leads.
- Strong on building relationships and understanding of how to leverage relationships to the advantage of the project.
- Ability to understand and interpret stakeholder requirements, and be able to understand and manage the dynamics of complex stakeholder networks.
- Ability to understand and develop multi-faceted processes/process improvements.
- Experience of identifying and mitigating project risk.
- Experience of designing business recommendations to solve complex problems.
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data.
- Ability to follow instructions, work under direction, and make reasoned decisions using own initiative where appropriate.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the importance of working as a team.
- Ability to actively contribute to shaping project delivery, have a strong work ethic, be resilient, flexible and adaptable.
- Awareness of technologies that support the net-zero agenda.
- Awareness of national and local government net zero policies.
- Awareness of building regulations.
- Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping discounts
- Health insurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Paid sick leave