As an innovative, dynamic, and well-capitalised start up business, we are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Business Partner to join the in-house Recruitment team here at ilke Homes.
We have experienced significant growth since the business began and with that have seen our recruitment needs change and grow. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Senior Recruitment Business Partner will be self-motivated, proactive, and keen to deliver an elevated level of service. They will establish and maintain influential relationships with relevant stakeholders, always ensuring an excellent quality and coverage of recruitment support.
The role requires the ability to think and plan strategically, with a high level of adaptability to juggle conflicting priorities in an ever-changing environment where tight deadlines are in place.
- Full ownership of the resourcing processes and systems in line with best practice, driving the employer brand ensuring a positive candidate experience from application stage to offer/regret.
- Develop strong working relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Define the selection methodology for the role with hiring managers
- Hold effective screening calls to evaluate skill levels as well as cultural fit whilst prioritising candidate experience.
- Efficiently manage the offer process
- Maintain our internal recruitment portal with accurate data
- Suggest process improvements and additional tools
- Build solid stakeholder relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure a smooth, timely process, coaching them so in time they may be able to own the end-to-end selection process.
- Development and support of recruitment campaigns at local and national level
- In partnership with the Marketing and/or Comms team, development of social media recruitment campaigns
- Plan and attend key events that will increase the Company’s reach for future talent
- Articulate our value proposition in a way that engages and attracts passive candidates to join ilke Homes.
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience in either an internal recruitment or recruitment consultant role
- Development and production of regular MI/Dashboards
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of recruiting at all levels of an organisation
- Working in a construction or manufacturing environment is advantageous
- Experience of high-volume recruitment
Qualities & Attitude:
- Strong communicator at all levels of an organisation
- Positive can-do attitude
- Excellent collaborator
- Solid IT skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, evolving business
- Flexibility to suit the needs of our talent pool
- Team Player