- Lead 3 to 4 Section leaders with a combine team size of circa 70 team members.
- Ensure resource availability through effective Holiday and Absence management.
- Create and provide safe working environment for your team by both ensuring that they work in accordance with all relevant procedures and instil a culture of risk mitigation through effective near miss reporting.
- Execute the Production Plan and escalate all issues and constraints to ensure on time completion.
- Manage resource shortages through transfer from other teams to ensure the Production targets are achieved.
- Develop and execute contingency plans to recover lost production regardless of root cause.
- Ensure effective daily communication through daily SQCD principles with your team.
- Ensure all QMS and business processes and procedures are followed and the importance of these are embedded within the team.
- Using the existing Skills matrix, compile and execute a training plan to ensure progressive increased team flexibility.
- No formal education required for the right candidate
- Knowledge of ilke Homes Production spanning more than one area / team.
- Leading a team of 30 or more in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate – Excel + other MS Office software.
- Strong team building, decision making and people management skills.
Confident, approachable, listening, respectful, enthusiastic & a good communicator.
Results focussed and able to work under pressure.
This role will initially be working on our day shift 06:00 – 14:30 however with the view from October 2021 to be working on the afternoon shift 14:30 – 22:30
- Competitive Salary
- 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Shopping discounts
- Health insurance scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Death in service
- Free Parking
ilke Homes Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all applicants and work seekers and shall adhere to such a policy at all times and will review on an on-going basis on all aspects of recruitment to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination. We will treat everyone equally irrespective sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union and we place an obligation upon all employees to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
ilke Homes Ltd shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidate is submitted for a vacancy , or in any terms of employment or terms of engagement. ilke Homes Ltd will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with the candidate’s merits, qualification and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.Interested?