Summary of Position:
Working for an innovative and dynamic, recently established, well capitalised business, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Site Operative to join our team. Working as member of the Modular Installation team you will be flexible, be willing to travel and work away from home and be committed to providing a high standard of Service. The role will be based from our Flaxby site near Knaresborough but will require nationwide travel.
Competitive salary with great development and progression opportunities
Rate of pay will be dependent on experience
High quality accommodation, with no room sharing and generous food allowance
- Installing modular buildings includes;
- Basic manual skills to preparing the site and modules ready for lifting
- Basic manual skills to stitch together the modules once landed, ready for trades
- Work in a safe manner within the boundaries of the Company Health & Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
- Minimum of 1-year site experience
- Holds a current full driving licence.
- Current CSCS / CPCS card.
- 18+ years of age
- Experience working within the modular building industry.
- Slinger / Signaller A40
- Construction trade background
- IPAF 3a / 3b
- SSSTS or SMSTS
Qualities & Attitude:
- Positive, punctual and hard working.
- Strong work ethic for doing things the right way.